The grandiosity of the old Fort on a faraway hill hides secrets in its empty corridors and grand chambers. It was once the scent of ancient Oud and the divine oriental Patchouli that wrapped these sumptuous settings. Even today the unfurled chiqs (traditional Indian wooden blinds) sit quietly awaiting a breeze to blow, to once again immerse us into the hedonistic grandeur of an ambrosial fragrance. A quiet magical rendezvous.
Notes: Earthy. Spicy. Heady
Handcrafted and Hand-poured Fragranced soy candle with luxe packaging.
Made with 100% soy wax
3.5 X 3.5 X 3.8 INCHES
To prevent Fire and serious injury:
- Burn candle within sight
- Keep out of reach of children and pets
- Never burn a candle near anything that catches fire
- Trim wick to 1/4th before each lighting to reduce mushrooming and soot
- Do not burn the candle for more than 3 hours at a time
- Allow to cool before relighting.
- Keep out of draughts