The bushes in the wild Indian garden are lined with enrapturing hues of yellow. A golden flower, deliciously twisted with a sharp, robust and musky scent. The monkeys will soon pluck the marigolds and eat them. As many lay loose on the grass, their invigorating fragrance caresses the air with a zesty freshness.
Notes: Musky. Vegetal. Racy.
Handcrafted and Hand-poured Fragranced soy candle with luxe packaging unveiling the splendour of the Wild Indian Garden.
Made with 100% soy wax without the use of harmful chemicals or dyes, these unique fragrances of India capture the age-old olfactory traditions of fragrance making capturing sublime Indian scents.
3.1 X 3.1 X 4 INCHES
To prevent Fire and serious injury:
- Burn candle within sight
- Keep out of reach of children and pets
- Never burn a candle near anything that catches fire
- Trim wick to 1/4th before each lighting to reduce mushrooming and soot
- Do not burn the candle for more than 3 hours at a time
- Allow to cool before relighting.
- Keep out of draughts